American Precision is an SDB Certified Company for Aerospace, Military and Commercial Aircraft assembly. We take pride in our dedication to precision quality and on time deliveries. Our staff, with over 30 years of experience, is the finest in all facets of aircraft assembly. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Regardless of quantity or size, American Precision delivers value added, on time quality to meet and exceed your and your customer’s requirements.
Our Company Specializes in the Following:
- Bearing installation, bearing swaging, roller swaging, bearing staking, anvil staking, ball staking, proof-loading and testing.
- Bushing installation, sizing, press-fit and shrink fit.
- Lee plug installation.
- Helicoil & Kato inserts, Keensert, Rosan Fittings and threaded fastener installation.
- Riveting (cherry max, cherry lock, blind rivets).
- Mechanical and sub-assemblies (nutplates, huckbolts, lockbolts, clinch nuts, Hi-Lok, Hi-Shear).
- Lanyards and lockwire/safety wire assemblies.
- Fatigue Technologies – Cold work.
- Ground stud installation, torquing and electrical bond testing.
- Certified Clickbond installation and testing to CBPS206 & CBPS207 plus LMA-PK004.
- Certified Fatigue FleXmate Expanded Fitting installation to FTI specification plus LMA-PB037.
- Primers, Sealant, Loctite, Silicone and Adhesive sealing to all Aerospace Specifications.
Our Level of Experience
Lee Plug Installation0%
Mechanical & Sub-Assemblies0%
Ground Stud Installation0%
- Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.